TMM refund policy is as follows:
1. If a buyer has already paid and then requests a refund before an item scanned as accepted by the carrier, the refund request should be honored and a full refund should be issued.
2. If a package is refused, undeliverable as addressed, or returned to the seller, a full refund should be issued.
3. If a buyer requests a refund for a service that the seller has not yet performed, the refund request should be honored and a full refund should be issued. Sellers must document performance of service in order to prove that the service has actually occurred. Emails to and from the buyer and seller that give evidence of the occurrence of the service are sufficient, as are such things as recorded Skype or Facetime calls and the like.
4. If a buyer requests a refund for a service that has been performed, the seller may grant the refund at his/her discretion. However, documentation as to the reason for the refund must be submitted to TMM before the refund can be processed. TMM reserves the right to refuse to refund their fee portion to the seller if the reason for the refund is deemed inappropriate. For instance, if the buyer paid the seller through a medium outside TMM.
When the buyer receives a refund, the seller will be billed for the refund amount less any seller fees incurred on the sale.
If a seller’s account has an abnormally high rate of refunds they may be charged refund fees on future refunds issued. A seller’s returns can be tracked within their account on their Returns page.
- Listing fees are not reimbursed when an item is refunded.
- Restocking fees are not permitted on TMM.